Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work?
- Create a patient profile on the PA state’s website.
- Obtain a certification from Dr. Leskowitz. Please bring your medical records with you as they pertain to the condition you are seeking medical marijuana for.
- Return to the patient registry where you were given a patient id# and pay for your medical marijuana ID card.
- You are now eligible to go to a state approved dispensary.
What are the qualifying conditions?
Qualifying conditions include but are not limited to the following:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson's disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Intractable seizures
- Chronic/Intractable Pain
- Intractable Spasticity (related to spinal cord damage)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Terminal Illness
- Dyskinetic and Spastic Movement disorder
How much does it cost?
- First Visit: $200.00
- Follow-up: $125.00
Insurance does not cover this cost. We accept cash & checks only.
* We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please be mindful of this as we always have a waiting list and need that time to allow another to be seen. Thank you for your consideration
How often do I need to be seen?
Each patient is evaluated and treated on a case by case basis.
What should I bring with me to the appointment?
- Photo ID
- Medical records that support diagnosis for which you are seeking medical marijuana